Dolomiti Pustertal Active Special
The offer for adventurous vacationers in late summer.
The offer for adventurous vacationers in late summer. Being active in the Kronplatz Holiday Region! With a minimum stay of five nights, you can participate in up to three selected activities in the Region free of charge!
Choose between a variety of adventure hikes, a get-acquainted downhill course, a run along the longest zip line in Europe, Outdoor wood fitness, and much, much more.
- 7 nights with half board
- 3 selected activities in the Kronplatz Holiday Region free of charge
- Free use of the Wellness Alm
- Weekly gala dinner and welcome drink
- Hearty breakfast buffet, 4 course evening dinner, salad bar
Please choose from among the following activities:
- Get-acquainted downhill course on the Kronplatz-Plan de Corones
- Folk dancing course in the Valle Anterselva-Antholzertal
- Kneipp hydrotherapy course in Terento-Terenten
- Human slingshot in Issengo-Issing: get shot into the air toward the lake at speeds of over 100 km/h (60 mph)
- Guided circular hike on the Kronplatz and visit to the new Messner Mountain Museum MMM Corones
- Panorama hike in the Val Casies-Gsieser Tal
- Sunrise hike with observation of game followed by a hunter’s breakfast in San Martin
- Sunrise hike in Valdaora-Olang
- Almhopping: easy panorama hike from one Alpine farmhouse to another in the Speikboden hiking area
- Breathtaking ride on the Zip Line in San Vigilio
- Ride on the Alpine Coaster on the Klausberg in the Valle Aurina-Ahrntal, the longest and most spectacular Alpine roller coaster in Italy
With your reservation or upon arrival, please inform your accommodations about the activities in which you would like to participate. The number of participants in each activity is limited.
Room Arndt Euro 483,00 / person
Room Lorenzi Euro 525,00 / person
Room Furkel Euro 560,00 / person
Room Olang Euro 595,00 / person
Room Antholz Euro 637,00 / person
Room Kronplatz Euro 672,00 / person