Inclusive Services & Extra Info
Extra Info for Almhotel Lenz
Covid-19 regulation - Winter 2020/21
The Kronplatz ski area opens on november 28th. Here you can find the Covid-19 information for the winter 2020/21 of the ski area. More information...
Safe travel: Public life has resumed in South Tyrol, albeit in a new, safer way. Information about your next holiday in South Tyrol is available here. More information...
- Hearty breakfast buffet, 4 course evening dinner, salad bar
- Weekly gala dinner and welcome drink.
- Free use of the Wellness Alm
- Shuttle bus to the slopes in Winter
- Underground garage: Euro 5.00 per day
- Rates are quoted per person per day include half-board excluding tourist tax (1,70 €), payable on departure.
- A supplement of 10% is charged for stays of less than 5 days.
- We request a deposit of Euro 100,- per person on booking.
- Unless previously agreed, rooms can be occupied from 2pm onwards on your day of arrival. Please let us know if you will be arriving after 6pm. We request that your room is vacated by 10 am on the day of departure.
- Child reductions are only valid when accompanied by two full-paying adults.
- We would like to call your attention to the fact that in accordance with Italian Law we can only accept cash payments not exceeding EURO 1.999,99. We accept all EC Credit Cards.
- Day of arrival and departure on all inclusive weeks is Saturday or Sunday.
- Cancellation 4 weeks before arrival are free of charge. Naturally we will do our best to re- book the room. If this is not possible we will be forced to charge for 4 days per person.
- In the case of a delay in arriving or a premature check-out we will charge for the full length of board. (without deductions for services that were not consumed) We hope for your understanding